Council Commissioner's Key and
Assistant Council Commissioner's Key
and Arrowhead Honor
- Complete the three session training program outlined in Commissioner
Basic Training Manual
- Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
Complete 3 years as a registered commissioner within a 5-year period.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award for your position.
Requirements for the Arrowhead Honor:
- Work with your Scout Executive of other staff adviser and evaluate all District
Commissioners in the council.
- Have an active, effective District Commissioner in every district of the
- Develop and put into action a suitable recruiting plan throughout the council
- Achieve a ratio in the council of one Unit Commissioner for every three
- Chair or actively take part in six council Commissioner meetings
- Give leadership to a council Commissioner conference, and
- In consultation with the Scout Executive, select and carry out a major project
in the council.
Source: Leadership Training Committee Guide - 2006 (#34169A)
Page updated on:
August 09, 2007